Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grapes...

Options
  • 18-10-2009 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭

Mrs. bonkey and I moved apartment earlier this year, and our new place had some vines in the garden. Naturally, we let them grow on their merry way, and ate grapes a-plenty as they matured.

This evening...we decided we should really take whatever was left off the vines, given that its *way* past time to pick the end of the season stuff.

So...I find myself with about 10kg of red grapes, somewhere between ripe and over-ripe. I'm trying to figure out what to do with them.

Ideas?

They're not seedless, in case that matters to any suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,444 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Make wine obviously :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,779 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Do you have any friends or relations in hospital that have a really huge appetite? :)

Other than that all I can think of is grape juice.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

I would make Grape Jam, Google for recipes but at a pinch Grapes, sugar and pectin are all you need.
    You can make it spiced with allspice, cloves etc as preferred.

Advertisement