Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you buying PES 2010

Options
  • 18-10-2009 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭

I was thinking of preordering but what with postal delays in the uk and the fact I need it this weekend as its me first weekend off work in ages, Im thinking of gettin it in a shop.

Where will you be getting it and where have you found the best deals in previous years?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

I've always found HMV releasing it early and at a good price.

Last year was 49.99 for 2009 so it should be that price again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

gamesnash.com for 45 euro delivered. hoping they send it out early and i'll have it thursday morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭brophs

Apparently it'll be €35 in Tesco, so I might just get it there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭CJackson

38.50 here http://www.shopto.net

....but with the long weekend i might hold out for the Tescos option :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

brophs wrote: »
    Apparently it'll be €35 in Tesco, so I might just get it there.

I vaguely remember tryin Tesco on release day last year and they were sold out. I then ordered online. But if its 35 quid, thats where Ill be goin to!

Does anyone know if they'd have it up on the shelf on the Thursday night?

I noticed PES is a fiver dearer on shopto.net for Irish customers, even factoring in exchange rates and postage - that sh1t annoys me.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭bennyob

The cheapest pre-order is from thehut.com. €33.82 delivered.

http://www.thehut.com/games/platforms/ps3/pes-2010-pro-evolution-soccer/10042538.html

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Larkin91 wrote: »
    I've always found HMV releasing it early and at a good price.

Last year was 49.99 for 2009 so it should be that price again :D

I'd say it'll be about €45 tbh in HMV. They were selling FIFA 10 at that price so they should really be following suit.

Rumour has it that it will be €35 in Tesco so if it is I might buy it. May just rent it first as I've already got FIFA 10.

I'll be going to HMV it's usually the best price, besides Tesco, but Tesco are always sold out by the time I get there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

It seems a lot of England has their games already :(

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭WindmillWarrior

If anyone hears of an early "break", make sure you post it up here!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Kylzer911

OOOOOO!!!

Dunno where to go/ what to do... Potentially Thursday evening in xtravision/Tesco - but ive never bought a game from Tesco... it's hard to know??

Xtravision - free football like last year :) but tesco cheap...

Or i could wait till saturday and goto HMV, but what madman would want to wait another day..?! HELP?!

Advertisement