Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

toner cartridges

Options
  • 18-10-2009 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭

couldn't find anywhere to stick this one so i picked you lucky lot:D

got a dell 1235cn laser printer does anyone know where i could get cheap cartridges for this or a good company that refills them cheaply

or does anyone have any info on the do it yourself refill kits availible

going to leave it to ye tech heads and when i come back in a few hours hopefully ye will be after saving me a small fortune

cheers:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Try here:
    http://www.printerfood.co.uk/

Found him excellent, tell him the guy in Cork with the Xerox 6130 sent ya, he'll remember :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Congratulations, you've just bought the only printer in the world that eBay doesn't flog cheapo toner cartridges for! :P

Was that at me or the OP, coz if it was me then you are so wrong you are on the way back, you just don't know where to look.

:)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

At colm, mind you I can't remember the list of cartridge units compatible with the 1235cn. Bit rusty on the laser printers at the moment :P

Yeah the auld 1235n are very thin on the ground, but if it can be got, my guy in Sunderland can get it, very nice guy to deal with.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭lucky-colm

Try here:

Found him excellent, tell him the guy in Cork with the Xerox 6130 sent ya, he'll remember :)

i have sent him an e-mail as his site search function didn't match anything for me and i told him you sent me hope
    i you didn't insult the guy or give him a hard time and he ends out charging a small fortune:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭lucky-colm

Try here:

he remembered you allright
    but no luck with the toners

""Aye- that was Keith back in June!

Thanks for your enquiry- but it's bad news! These toners are only original at the moment- the printer is too new for compatibles to have hit the market.

Whilst I can get them, the best source in pricing terms will be the Dell website.

Keep an eye on my website- they'll be there asap!

Mike""

25 Laura Street, Sunderland, SR1 1PT. Tel: 0191 564 1234 Fax: 0191 564 1210
    www.printerfood.co.uk
    Registered in England 05446962 VAT: GB 865 3587 82

Yeah Mike will do his best to get them up on his own site, as I have said, very good guy to deal with, will prob call and see him next time I'm in Newcastle, 'tis only down the road.

MC

Advertisement