Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 6 Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

another TD for the pats!

Collins fumbled, recovered at the Ten 31, Brady hits moss again for a Td, god the titans are awful!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,343 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I still think it was a terrible call, especially when you got Berrian and Rice on your team. Let Harvin catch some balls on offense and forget about getting banged up on special teams for 1 game. Shoulder injuries can become very serious and you're always gunna feel contact on your shoulder pads returning.

Sweet jesus the Titans are getting worse every week.

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    I still think it was a terrible call, especially when you got Berrian and Rice on your team. Let Harvin catch some balls on offense and forget about getting banged up on special teams for 1 game. Shoulder injuries can become very serious and you're always gunna feel contact on your shoulder pads returning.

move on pal!

if he wasnt ready to play he wouldnt have been on the field!

it backfired, it happens!

was always going to be close to impossible to beat the vikings after giving them a 14 point start!

kryogen wrote: »
    move on pal!

if he wasnt ready to play he wouldnt have been on the field!

it backfired, it happens!

was always going to be close to impossible to beat the vikings after giving them a 14 point start!

:confused:

1, I said he shouldn't have been returning, I didn't say he should not have been playing. All I'm saying is it would have been safer if they didn't put him on returns for one week.

2, Since when is it 'almost impossible' to win when you are down by 2 TDs?. It's football FFS.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

Great run there by Faulk. TD Pats

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Sea Devils wrote: »
    Great run there by Faulk. TD Pats

Big time that screen pass works so well when we give it to Faulk such a strong runner when you give him space and blocks. Check out Mankins block on that play.

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    :confused:

2, Since when is it 'almost impossible' to win when you are down by 2 TDs?. It's football FFS.

ok, ill simplify it for you, the vikings are a pretty good well rounded team and are hard to pin back if the opposing team only manages a field goal in the whole first half

• Closed Accounts Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Chanandler Bong

Im no watchin this game, what is happening to the Titans?

I know the secondary has been suspect but 38-0 before half time is beyond ridiculous

Pats up by 38 now, surely the ref should stop this!

• Advertisement

Im no watchin this game, what is happening to the Titans?

I know the secondary has been suspect but 38-0 before half time is beyond ridiculous

Nothing all round to be honest they are shockingly bad and the Patriots are playing well. The secondary are non existent right now. Bad blitzing calls being made to pressure Brady which isnt happening as the Patriots O-line have the Titans D in their pocket.

Tom Brady 18-19, 4 TD's, 301 yards.

Absolutely insane.

ok, ill simplify it for you, the vikings are a pretty good well rounded team and are hard to pin back if the opposing team only manages a field goal in the whole first half

The Vikes D were terribly lazy this week. First time all season. But the Vikes Offense were on fire and there was nothing lucky about an Offense playing that well pulling a win out of the hat down by 1 with 3 mins on the clock.

The Vikes D were terribly lazy this week. First time all season. But the Vikes Offense were on fire and there was nothing lucky about an Offense playing that well pulling a win out of the hat down by 1 with 3 mins on the clock.

eh, i agree?

Sea Devils wrote: »
    Tom Brady 18-19, 4 TD's, 301 yards.

Absolutely insane.

he is over 330 now, depending on how much longer he plays it could be a great day alright

eh, i agree?

haha my bad I meant to quote oatsey and not you haha beer and my eye on Pats game isnt helping me write on forum properly right now haha. :D:D

Brady Breaks another record. 5tds in one quarter.

he is over 330 now, depending on how much longer he plays it could be a great day alright

With officially five Touchdowns now. He passed for the same amount in one half against the Dolphins two years ago Thought he set the record.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Chanandler Bong

45-0 before the half, we must be on course for record territory at this stage, is brady still in the game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Brady Breaks another record. 5tds in one quarter.
    christ i knew the titans were bad this year but thats awful. 35 pts in a quarter?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭Hynzie

Man this is a destruction by the Patriots and in this weather! These kind of games are usually 9 -6 type afairs. Imagine what they would be doing if it was a nice day!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,904 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Brady to Moss, Brady to Moss, Brady to Faulk, Brady to Welker, Brady to Welker. YeeeeeeeHaaaaaw, Wooooooohoooooooooo, unreal.

PS. I started a player of the week thread already. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Royal Seahawk

Sick watching this. So many 3 and outs.:mad:

All that means is the opposing team had a bad first half, there's 2 half in a game. Did you watch the game?. The ravens had terrible field position in the first half and couldn't do anything. The 2nd was a totally different game..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭themont85

Titans are a disgrace.

What is the current record for the biggest win in the NFL?

Does the Bears 71-0 win over Washington wayy back till hold it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Itll be interesting to see how Hoyer moves the ball...pity he isnt getting real experience playing against an NFL standard defense

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

god, and us raiders fans give out about russell? Kerry collins is 1 of 11 today for 15 yards and an interception.

Russell seems to be average today, 14/21 for 174 yds, 1td/2int. OAK up by 4 against philly in the 4th.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Lirange

Chin up Karl they lost a winnable one today. But at least some fortune is smiling on the lambs this year. They have the Tennessee Tits on their schedule.

Ah look it's Steny Hoyer. That's Brady's doppelganger on the sideline the real one just left for Logan en route to Heathrow.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Ha Ha Hoyer doing the Moss TD celebration!

Advertisement