Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPO FT Live feed.

Options
  • 18-10-2009 9:14pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭

starting soon, discuss final table

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭--STATTO--

Jaye reynahan to take this down,truck loads of experience and the chip lead helps also...:)

lol. It's such a shambles.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

your a shambles...

is that guy locked? lol...podge and im not sure who else commentating. Should be funny.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Rory Liffey sounds hammered.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭hotspur

And it's not like his accent is silky smooth to listen to when he's sober. Can't listen to it tbh, he's too tilting.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭--STATTO--

Its an absolute joke that rory liffey is comentating on this when he is so drunk,he is destroying the broadcast for every1 that is tuned in....COME ON BOYLES...:mad::eek::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

Jaye Renehan is an amazingly consitent player and a gentleman to boot as can be testified by anyone who has played with him. Hopefully him and Cat get hu.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭pokerkingsni

I thought is was yer man from the pogues.

--STATTO-- wrote: »
    Its an absolute joke that rory liffey is comentating on this when he is so drunk,he is destroying the broadcast for every1 that is tuned in....COME ON BOYLES...:mad::eek::mad:

Had to turn it off. Is this going out on any Irish station at some stage? Well, would it have?

--STATTO-- wrote: »

yea think its backfired alrite. Not very professional

• Advertisement

Neil Channing has replaced Rory for those that may have turned off.

More insulting = more bannings. It's not impossible to type without insulting you know.

On the offchance that annka is not dbc, I've only banned him/her for a week.

Actually I'm sure it is, so banned altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

Jaye Renehan is an amazingly consitent player and a gentleman to boot as can be testified by anyone who has played with him. Hopefully him and Cat get hu.

100% agree, him and Cat heads up would be good.

people going OTT on Liffey, if he is too hammered remove him, no need to go mad. I guess all gingers are easy targets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭big_iain

5starpool wrote: »
    On the offchance that annka is not dbc, I've only banned him/her for a week.

Actually I'm sure it is, so banned altogether.

LOL.

The commentry has settled down. Rory wasn't the best but he was first in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

Well done to all involved in this, the live feed is excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭ferdyfish

they have chip plaques thats pretty classy.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Irish Iron

parky just said "thats a whole load of bollox" about something.

love this stream

AJ must of creamed himself

36 blowout open shove. he will not sleep tonight.

• Advertisement

ferdyfish wrote: »
    36 blowout open shove. he will not sleep tonight.

what kind of stack did he have?... i was sitting tight and thought that was a good move lol

think he had like 1mil and shoved UTG or 2nd position , and cat called all in quickly for her 750k and the bb over called with AJ for his last 450 he had 160 in.

yes yes yes, wouldnt be able for them gimps jumping up and down on a suckout

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Samoa Joe

Stream back on soon Fintan Gavin on the mike with Padraig

jaye playing a stormer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭hotspur

GG Jaye.

ul Jay, still some year of results.

lol ciaran getting a slating.... podge your one funny man!.... its a lovely jumper ciaran dont mind them! :):):)

ya funny stuff @ ciarans jumper. i got a beneton one like grey and brown n blue. wore it once and got slated also by the lads , just wore it once to our kitchen cans n poker night and its at the charity shop now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭ispyvisuals

21:46 Final table!!!

We're down to our final 9 players after Jay Renehan made a massive call to knock Stephane Tiab out in 10th place $3,220. On aboard that read 3s7s6d / 5s, Jay checks into Stephane who shoves all-in for 450k into a pot of about 600k. In probably one of the biggest calls we've seen all tournament Jay shoves his chips over the middle and shows Qh6h for second pair with no draw! Stephane can only compliment Renehan as he sheepishly shows 3-9 for bottom pair with no draw. The river is the Ah which means we're down to 9! Chip counts of all players to follow!

great call there, had the pleasure of meeting jay at the team event and recommending a fine pair of shades to him,a gentleman and a fine poker player.

Delighted for him

Advertisement