Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which phone will I get?

• 18-10-2009 9:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hi everybody,

I was just wondering if anyone who has one of the following phones could tell me what there like? I need a new phone and I have narrowed it down to these 3: Sony Ericsson W395, Samsung J700 and the Nokia 3120? I basically want to know what the battery life is like (my last phone's battery lasted bearly a day before it would die-is this normal??) and how easy they are to use, I have only ever had a Nokia phone and I'd fancy a change.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Donnelly117

none of these are great phones to be honest. but i would think the Sony Ericsson is the best of the lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 ILOC

Alright thats cool.. Are there any phones anyone would reccommend that are in or around the 60-80 euro price range? Thanks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,939 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

ILOC wrote: »
    Alright thats cool.. Are there any phones anyone would reccommend that are in or around the 60-80 euro price range? Thanks :)

On Contract or PAYG?

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Second hand SE K800i maybe? Great battery life and quite a good camera too.

Advertisement