Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wonhwado (Korean Martial Arts)

• 18-10-2009 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭

Haven't been on in a while been a bit hectic.

Kids had their grading yesterday here are some shots I got, was a bit dificult as I was trying to position myself without getting in the examiners way.

Chloe doing her forms for her Green Belt Black Stripe.
    4023627986_9dd09b42af.jpg

Jonathan doing his forms for his Blue Belt Black Stripe.
    4022870383_13b1f4b2f1.jpg

Chloe and Jonathan doing their techniques.
    4022910509_4d84defed4.jpg
    Thanks for looking.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Third shot is really nice, I can take or leave the vignette but its nicely cropped and the background works well. Advice I would give on the other two would be that one is a bit static and doesnt work well as the other two, number two is good but three has the bit of action in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭eeyore2502

Thanks wasn't to sure about the vignette myself was just messing about seeing what it would look like. Wish I could have positioned myself a bit better but I was very conscious of trying not to get in the line of view of the kids and disturbing their concentraction and also not getting in the examiners way.

Have a bit of time to work on my indoor shots before the 1st Irish Championships in November.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

If you keep the look of the third shot they will be great, might want to overexpose by 2/3rds to minimise the noise too.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭eeyore2502

If I overexpose by 2/3rd will that not slow down my shutter speed?

Advertisement