Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applience parts forum

Options
  • 18-10-2009 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Folks

Dont know if this is in the right place hope it is. I notice with the new take back WEE laws it has become harder to get parts for appliences like washing machines, Dishwashers and dryers lately...

I have a suggestion that some sorts of a thread is set up where by people throwing out appliences can post and if someone wants to salvage some parts they can before the delivery people take them away.

An example of this is the filters in the dryer or the doors or seals on a washing machine.

Is there any body else who would agree on this.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

star-pants wrote: »

Thanks.

Sorry you mean like a subforum or a stickied thread?

Sorry you mean like a subforum or a stickied thread?

I dont know I reckon a sub thread would be a good idea divided into the the appliences ie Dishwasher/Washing machine/Cooker/tv

as apposed to a models thread. then when in the forum perhaps a search could be done.

Opinions appreciated.

Well just that there is a Home Appliances forum - one for parts would come under that so a subforum or even a stickied thread for parts would probably be the way to go than a forum on it's own.
    Have you tried suggesting it to the HA mods?

• Advertisement

Well just that there is a Home Appliances forum - one for parts would come under that so a subforum or even a stickied thread for parts would probably be the way to go than a forum on it's own.
    Have you tried suggesting it to the HA mods?

No...Started here looking for guidence. Do you think I should....Or can a link be attached to this which will explain it all to them...

Well you could send them this link and tell them your idea too - mightn't do any harm, as they may have had the idea themselves or they might ask people in the forum if they'd like to input etc.

Well you could send them this link and tell them your idea too - mightn't do any harm, as they may have had the idea themselves or they might ask people in the forum if they'd like to input etc.

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement