Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The John & Edward Fan Club

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

easy... johns he slightly taller one and edwards the very slightly shorter cuter one ;)

Lovin' the name! :)

And sorry.. but John is the cuter one! :o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

On the Late Late Show:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Piriz

Piriz wrote: »
    I seen them for the first time last night..i watched them at home alone and i sat there embarrassed...
    f*cking cringe at those two....there is very few as irritating as those two..sorry for going against the theme of your thread but they should be under surveillance in my opinion, certain demographics arnt safe with those two...
    cringe..

hi everybody,
    im gona do a complete u-turn on this former opinion..i was too hasty to judge (understandable upon viewing them for the first time doing oops i did it again) but have seen them on the late late toy show and they actually remind me of zig & zag as the back and forth chat between them is reminiscent of the two aliens from 'the den'. anyway i thought i'd update my opinion on this thread :) they are good lads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Piriz wrote: »
    hi everybody,
    im gona do a complete u-turn on this former opinion..i was too hasty to judge (understandable upon viewing them for the first time doing oops i did it again) but have seen them on the late late toy show and they actually remind me of zig & zag as the back and forth chat between them is reminiscent of the two aliens from 'the den'. anyway i thought i'd update my opinion on this thread :) they are good lads!

On their first audition I despised the lads, I thought Louis was mad for puttin them through! A couple of weeks into the live shows though they really started to grow on me! I think it was the Britney costumes:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

Reminds me of that old kitkat ad.
    You cant sing, you can't play, you look awful.... You'll go along way

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I don't think many people liked them at the start. I didnt see their audition but I loved them at bootcamp, laughing my head off at them :P Okay maybe I didnt like them for the right reasons back then but a fans a fan! Oh and I thought they were funny judges house too, their just so naiive. I'd say world is alot more fun in "Jedwardland"

The press is STILL giving them loads of coverage and this is week two out of the contest LOL
    See: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1232129/Jedward-youve-seen--looking-grown-trademark-quiff.html

34j865t.jpgve56b4.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭muffinhead

Lmao at the last photo, sme 18yr olds :P
    They're getting some attention arn't they, all these magazine articles, interviews, photoshoots it hasnt ended yet! :D

Wonder are they their dogs? They have 4 or 5.....

Oh and Lol in the video when they were asked about that scarf like thing Lloyd wears "We thought it was for girls"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Daragh101

cjbh wrote: »
    Louis was right all along!

I hope thats a joke!

Biggins wrote: »
    But performing on a tiny stage without the big productions and costumes of the show meant some fans were less appreciative than others.
    A beer bottle was lobbed onto the stage and hit one of the twins on the arm

It hit poor John :(:(

deise_girl wrote: »
    It hit poor John :(:(

Awww :(..

Btw deise, bought the mizz magazine and the Jedward poster is now on the my wall. So when I wake up every morning, Jedward are there, staring at me :).

Wonder when Jedward will come do gigs in Ireland??!! Hope they come to Limerick or Ennis or something!!!??

I was reading that they've had interviews and photos(dunno if they're poster size) if loads of magazines, I need to make a list :P And a collage....

Yeh but wonder would they do under 18 ones, most them in Uk were over 18 :( But that would be so cool :D

Jedward sign deal with mentor Walsh
    (UKPA) – 26 minutes ago
    X Factor rejects John and Edward Grimes have signed a deal for show mentor Louis Walsh to manage their careers.
    Westlife manager Walsh will run the twins' careers alongside the CEO of broadcasting company Global Group, Ashley Tabor.
    They are looking into record deals and TV possibilities.
    The pair were given the boot from the competition last month after their less-than-convincing vocal abilities became a cause celebre.
    But despite often failing to impress Simon Cowell, the duo proved a hit with the public whose votes temporarily postponed their exit.
    Walsh said of the signing: "Despite all the doubters John and Edward proved themselves on The X Factor and I've always been convinced that they have a great career ahead of them.
    "I'm delighted that I'll be able to continue to work with the pair. We're looking into music as well as TV deals but at this stage it is too early to give any exact details."
    Tabor said: "Jedward are this year's X Factor phenomenon and I'm thrilled to be able to put the scale of the Global Group behind them alongside Louis, developing what I am sure will be a great career for them both. It's an exciting future."
    Walsh has come to an "amicable agreement" with Modest Management - which had been contracted to represent the final 12 X Factor contestants - allowing them to join his team.
    Modest, which also handles previous winners Leona Lewis and Alexandra Burke, will continue to represent the other finalists.
    http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5j_n1mL1aJ2_G2IBi_JfTvg6HIeHw

Metro news 4th Dec 2009
    Page 6

jb34uq.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Is it just the finalists that HAVE to stick with the X Factor management agency Modest?

Louis tried to keep JLS but they were contracted to Modest. I'm delighted for the twins. Hopefully Louis has their interests at heart and is not out to milk them dry then throw them aside. At least they'll be lining Louis' pockets and instead of Simon Cowells to some extent! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

If Louis has any sense he'll push them towards tv.

Chinafoot wrote: »
    If Louis has any sense he'll push them towards tv.

Right after they release Ice Ice Baby/Under Pressure :D.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 407 ✭✭AfterDusk

Some tw*ts in the UK forced them off stage because they were throwing bottles at them while performing. Video in link. You can see some of the 'missiles' landing in their vicinity. Some people really are scum. The sooner these personal appearances are over and they can come home or do real gigs, the better.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/Jedward-pelted-with-bottles-at.5884487.jp

• Advertisement

neil2304 wrote: »
    Some tw*ts in the UK forced them off stage because they were throwing bottles at them while performing. Video in link. You can see some of the 'missiles' landing in their vicinity. Some people really are scum. The sooner these personal appearances are over and they can come home or do real gigs, the better.

Another news link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1233290/X-Factor-Jedward-forced-flee-nightclub-stage-pelted-bottles.html

Biggins wrote: »
    neil2304 wrote: »

That is just uggghhhh! :mad:
    How could people do that like...

Biggins, any chance you know if Jedward will be making any appearences in Ireland soon? Like Munster preferably! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 martinaaaa

They're gonna be playing in Castlebar on January 23rd!
    It says so on ticketmaster :)
    But tickets aren't on sale yet... I hope they do more shows around the country.

martinaaaa wrote: »
    They're gonna be playing in Castlebar on January 23rd!
    It says so on ticketmaster :)
    But tickets aren't on sale yet... I hope they do more shows around the country.

OMGGGG! :D
    I have cousins in Castlebar :eek:.. This is my chance to see John & Edward at last!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 martinaaaa

OMGGGG! :D
    I have cousins in Castlebar :eek:.. This is my chance to see John & Edward at last!!!!

They're playing in The Royal Theatre & Event Centre and tickets are €20 :D
    I live in Athlone so it'll be a bit of a drive.. :/
    BUT SO WORTH IT! XD

Seems like the castlebar gig was taken off ticketmaster :/
    I can't see it anyways!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Taken from the Daily Mail
    The thing about me and John,' Edward continues. 'We don't do the cliché thing. Guys think they need to have a girlfriend and say, "I love you, I love you". They see it on the movies and think that's what's expected. We say, "Come on guys, this is Ireland, not Laguna Beach." There's a lot more to girls than just having sex. It's different caring for someone in a mature way. We think sex is a bit amateurish.'

:pac:

So this is the new hangout.. *waves*

Anyone that has the Christmas guide, theres an interview with John and Edward in it. They talk about all their dogs :P

deise_girl wrote: »
    So this is the new hangout.. *waves*

Anyone that has the Christmas guide, theres an interview with John and Edward in it. They talk about all their dogs :P

so getting that...:)

just after sticking up my huge jedward poster in my room. They look so cute in it :P..

• Advertisement

so getting that...:)

just after sticking up my huge jedward poster in my room. They look so cute in it :P..
    Is their any pictures on the internet similar to your poster?? I want to see what it looks like! Wher'd you get it by the way??

I think im getting a top of the internet at some stage!

Advertisement