Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The John & Edward Fan Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

deise_girl wrote: »
    Is their any pictures on the internet similar to your poster?? I want to see what it looks like! Wher'd you get it by the way??

I think im getting a top of the internet at some stage!

theres one big picture of them and then 7 smaller ones lined downwards on the right. Ill take a pic of it and stick it up when i have time..
    Well im on my phone now but ill try and find similar pics when i grab a computer.. All of the 8 pics of them are really good ones too :).

I got it in dublin in these market stalls near the spire. They were also selling tshirts but they looked really cheapish so i didnt get one. Oh, where can u get a top on the internet?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Just looking at the voting stats for the X Factor this year:
    http://xfactor.itv.com/_uploads/documents/091213_votestats.pdf
    John & Edward actually beat Olly in the public vote the week they were kicked out!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

theres one big picture of them and then 7 smaller ones lined downwards on the right. Ill take a pic of it and stick it up when i have time..
    Well im on my phone now but ill try and find similar pics when i grab a computer.. All of the 8 pics of them are really good ones too :).

I got it in dublin in these market stalls near the spire. They were also selling tshirts but they looked really cheapish so i didnt get one. Oh, where can u get a top on the internet?
    Was it Grafton street, around there? :pac: I want to see John and Edward stalls :P
    It sounds really cool :)
    Ermm Zavvi have kinda weird ones and ebay have them :D But Im waiting coz I could end up with one Christmas morning!

deise_girl wrote: »
    Was it Grafton street, around there? :pac: I want to see John and Edward stalls :P
    It sounds really cool :)
    Ermm Zavvi have kinda weird ones and ebay have them :D But Im waiting coz I could end up with one Christmas morning!

well not really... One of the streets off the spire?? The posters are fab though. 2 for a Fiver, me and my sister couldnt resist :P.
    What do you mean by 'weird' ones? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

There's Jedward stuff on all the stalls on Henry Street :D

• Advertisement

well not really... One of the streets off the spire?? The posters are fab though. 2 for a Fiver, me and my sister couldnt resist :P.
    What do you mean by 'weird' ones? :)
    http://www.zavvi.com/10067329.html
    Id rather a picture or saying John and Edward or something!

And yeh I dont know my Dublin geography :o:p Can you remember any other John and Edward things they were selling at the stalls?

phasers wrote: »
    There's Jedward stuff on all the stalls on Henry Street :D

thats the place deise girl! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Tshirts, posters and I think I saw mugs but I'm not 100%

There were a good few different types of everything too, the stalls are great for picking up little bits like that (Also Toberones :cool:)

I need to go to Dublin :P
    Must ask my sisters are they/any of their friends going to Dublin anytime soon.
    Id love to be walking around with a Jedward top :D

phasers wrote: »
    Tshirts, posters and I think I saw mugs but I'm not 100%

There were a good few different types of everything too, the stalls are great for picking up little bits like that (Also Toberones :cool:)

yea 2? for a massive toblerone... Yum!
    Deise, get a poster! You can also get framed photos of them. But they look gay :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Some cool Jedward t shirts and hoodies here http://www.zazzle.co.uk/jedward+tshirts

This is my fave

choose_jedward_tshirt-p235048956263747784tru3_210.jpg

hahah! Look what's on ebay!

jedward-dollars-431x300.jpg

I KNEW their faces would be on currency sooner rather than later!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

JEDWARD ON GRAHAM NORTON NEXT MONDAY BBC1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

X Factor duo John & Edward have reportedly landed their own ITV2 reality show.

According to The Sun, the Dublin-born brothers are to star in a three-month fly-on-the-wall series which could begin airing as early as January.

A source told the newspaper: "The boys have been swamped with offers. It has been a case of turning most things down, including I'm A Celebrity....

"The show will be the same glossy format as Jordan and Peter's, following their crazy antics day-to-day."

It has also been claimed that John & Edward have rejected a deal to enter the Celebrity Big Brother house next month as the Channel 4 programme clashes with their new filming schedule.

The pair are currently being managed by their former X Factor mentor Louis Walsh, who recently predicted "Jedward mania" for the future.

Merry Christmas Everyone :).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Lol thats brillant :D Cheered me right up!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

That's hilarious. I love the Walking in the Air (especially the movements)

They are so brilliant, they're so unprofessional and insane. It's like they just make an entire mockery of everyone on television that takes themselves so seriously.

The fact that they sing like Cartman is the icing on the cake.

JEDWARD 4 LYF!

jedward on graham norton tonight, just reminding yee!

df1985 wrote: »
    jedward on graham norton tonight, just reminding yee!
    I thought it was new years???

i was sure he said at the end of last weeks show but its on now and its a recap of the series, maybe you're right.

I like started a debate on spin south west this morning over john and edward. I text in explaining how i was so delighted about getting another jedward poster for christmas and then other people text in saying how their tshirts are so much better and others text in about how they dont understand this jedward phase (as if they'd know anything :P)...

I was preety cool about the whole thing :cool: but i was happy giving publicity for jedward posters :D. I even text into spin south west again telling Conor and muireann (the djs) were to get them and it got read out again so hopefully there will be an increase in sales of twins stuff :o.

• Advertisement

A clip from the Graham Norton show :)

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Unbeknownst to me, my boyfriend's sis-in-law is an acquaintance of Louis Walsh's through work....look what I unwrapped on Christmas day:

je.jpg?t=1262018250

je-1.jpg?t=1262018277

:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Niall09

Their Holy Moly interview.

I used to think they were ok, but after seeing that...

John & Edward have been booked to perform at the 15th National Television Awards.The X Factor duo, who made it to the live performances stage on the reality series, will take to the stage Wednesday, January 20 for their first performance since being booted off the ITV1 show.
    The Irish Grimes twins, whose X Factor performances included 'Oops I Did It Again', 'We Will Rock You' and 'Ghostbusters', will perform to a crowd of around 20,000 people. Details of the track they will be performing on the night are being kept under wraps.

John & Edward's manager Louis Walsh has announced that the pair are to team up with Vanilla Ice.
    According to The Sun, the Irish brothers will join the rapper to record a new version of his song 'Ice Ice Baby', which is expected to be the boys' debut single.
    Walsh told the newspaper: "They are beyond excited about working with Vanilla Ice - I've never seen them so excited."
    John & Edward paid tribute to Vanilla Ice on The X Factor last year, mashing 'Ice Ice Baby' with 'Under Pressure' in Queen Week.
    A source said: "Ice couldn't wait to work with the boys after seeing their performance. He thought it was genius and now sees the chance to bring his record to a much younger audience."

JP Liz wrote: »
    John & Edward's manager Louis Walsh has announced that the pair are to team up with Vanilla Ice.
    According to The Sun, the Irish brothers will join the rapper to record a new version of his song 'Ice Ice Baby', which is expected to be the boys' debut single.
    Walsh told the newspaper: "They are beyond excited about working with Vanilla Ice - I've never seen them so excited."
    John & Edward paid tribute to Vanilla Ice on The X Factor last year, mashing 'Ice Ice Baby' with 'Under Pressure' in Queen Week.
    A source said: "Ice couldn't wait to work with the boys after seeing their performance. He thought it was genius and now sees the chance to bring his record to a much younger audience."

I read that this morning...hilarious :D

If im honest im a bit dissapointed theyre not doing something new for their debut =/ They said before in an interview that they would, but I suppose they kinda say anything :pac: I look forward to it all the same!

Oh and Ibarelycare only now I noticed yur post with the t-shirt, that is really, really cool :P That'd be like the best present ever, you must be chuffed! :D

Ah brilliant :D

I was hopin' that they would release this song.... yaaaaaaaaahh! :D

Sorry, I started a thread about this already when I should have posted it in here! Anyone see this tonight? Apparently the single is being released on 31st January :D

• Advertisement

Sorry, I started a thread about this already when I should have posted it in here! Anyone see this tonight? Apparently the single is being released on 31st January :D

Yahhh!!!! \o/ :D:D

Advertisement