Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1911 CO2 mag repair

Options
  • 18-10-2009 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi
    I have a couple of CO2 mags for my lovely 1911 and they have developed a fault, that is leaking all the CO2 once the container is breached! Can anyone recommend a valve as this seems to be common!

Cheers
    Jack
    JNA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

hey jack you just need to replace the orings i had a similiar problem i maight have some lying around ill take a look for ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 steve7678

Or you can just unscrew the valve and spray a light coat of Silicone oil on them. It's an easy 10 min job, I can mail you a couple of photos if you're stuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Hey Jack,
    I had a similar problem with my 1911 mags(green gas), take out all the valves, wrap a bit of teflon tape around them(you really don't need much) and spray some silicone oil on them. Hopefully it should fix it.
    Ger.

Advertisement