Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Future of boards.ie debate stuff..

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Boards.ie ceased being fun when the corporate side decided they had to listen to your incessant fucking whinging.

Boards is still fun, depends on your outlook I suppose
    Boards is what you make of it
    Honestly. Feedback - from the chosen, noisy, empty, repetitive and terminally boring few.

Hasn't it alway been thus?
    *aware that I am in the list above*

Generally the only people who post in feedback or know that it exists are people with an axe to grind or people with an interest in the site so it is a fairly small sample of the Boards population

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Oh no, I fully expect to get banned for this.

Who cares?

Boards.ie ceased being fun when the corporate side decided they had to listen to your incessant fucking whinging.

Honestly. Feedback - from the chosen, noisy, empty, repetitive and terminally boring few.

You care enough to post it.
    I have to say I am disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

No.

You don't have to say it.

You don't have to say you're disappointed, or ecstatic, or wondering about the future of the site, or annoyed at me, or annoyed at anybody else, or fancy a piece of chocolate, or whatever.

Feedback.

Add it to the list of "sites that aren't my blog".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

No.

You don't have to say it.

You don't have to say you're disappointed, or ecstatic, or wondering about the future of the site, or annoyed at me, or annoyed at anybody else, or fancy a piece of chocolate, or whatever.

Feedback.

Add it to the list of "sites that aren't my blog".

Why don’t you take your little breakdown rant about Wibbs/Des/Thaed over to Helpdesk. Its not really the place here in Feedback, MAJD.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Kiera is Mod of Feedback now?

thesweeper, I'm going to give you some time off before you tell us what you really think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

See if I can get this in before I'm banned:

Keira, your "check previous username" skillz are legion.

I'm not an admin. I haven't been for months. I don't certainly don't speak for them. I haven't the saintly patience they do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

No sorry, B.

@ MAJD: Its on your msn link ;)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Sorry Ruthie, you were right. We should have locked it and I will now. :rolleyes:

DeV.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

ps: the Sweeper has been banned from Feedback for the above outburst.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement