Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Table Quiz Quizzical Quizzes!

• 19-10-2009 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I'm in Galway. Are there regular table quiz nights in the pubs around the city? I rarely see any advertised. I desperately need to win bottles of wine!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Do you not get enough wine at mass on a Sunday morning, Keith.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

There's one on in Castlepark every night of the week …First question is, “What the fu<k are you looking at?"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭sgthighway

mikom wrote: »
    There's one on in Castlepark every night of the week …First question is, “What the fu<k are you looking at?"
    Here is one for you: What character in Bambi use to say: My Daddy always used to say; If you got nothing good to say........say nothing at all.

OP - The Huntsman used to have them every Monday Night. Ring them at Tel: +353 91 562 849

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

sgthighway wrote: »
    Here is one for you: What character in Bambi use to say: My Daddy always used to say; If you got nothing good to say........say nothing at all.

The Keith Finnegan rabbit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

sgthighway wrote: »

Ha, ha, how fitting to my original post sgthighway.......... it was thumper.
    You made a funny, fair play......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Curvepro

finnegann wrote: »
    I'm in Galway. Are there regular table quiz nights in the pubs around the city? I rarely see any advertised. I desperately need to win bottles of wine!
    Crowes Bar Bohermore seem to run them regularly. Notices at the bar one on Thurs 29th for Galway United & one on Friday 30th for a resource centre. Can't remember anything else about them except both were 40 per table.

Advertisement