Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW 318 Nixer - Takers?

Options
  • 19-10-2009 1:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Plan to put money down on a '03 BMW 318 import later this week. Need an experienced BMW mechanic to check the car out in depth before I buy it preferably tomorrow or Tuesday evening. Tuesday morning early might also be a possibility. Car is based in Lucan. Any takes, do please give a price aswell?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

PM sent.

guy is an experienced mechanic, ex joe duffy BMW employee and what he doesnt know i could write on a postage stamp!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

kceire wrote: »
    PM sent.

guy is an experienced mechanic, ex joe duffy BMW employee and what he doesnt know i could write on a postage stamp!

Steve Staunton style , what he doesnt know about BMW's isnt worth knowing :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 bluebubbles

PM sent.

Thanks Kceire

• Registered Users Posts: 65,318 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

PM sent.

Out of interest, what does your man charge for a call out in the greater Dublin area to do an in-depth inspection of a BMW?

unkel wrote: »
    Out of interest, what does your man charge for a call out in the greater Dublin area to do an in-depth inspection of a BMW?

tbh i havent a clue unkel.
    i'll send you on his details if you wish?

i hope he actually does this sort of thing, im after giving his number to a few people!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65,318 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

i hope he actually does this sort of thing, im after giving his number to a few people!

Well, if you're recommending him to people and giving them his contact details, it might not be such a bad idea to know does he actually provide this kinda service and how much he charges for it. :D

unkel wrote: »
    Well, if you're recommending him to people and giving them his contact details, it might not be such a bad idea to know does he actually provide this kinda service and how much he charges for it. :D

i'd recommend him all day long but i'll leave the money end between him and the client :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

i'd recommend him all day long but i'll leave the money end between him and the client :D

Which is a sensible thing to do. Anyhow .. good BMW mechanics, that are BMW nuts, too, are hard to find.

/M

Advertisement