Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE CAN I SELL MY CD'S?

Options
  • 19-10-2009 1:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Does anyone have any idea how i could sell my cd's? I've put all my music on a hard drive and they have been sitting around for a long time now. I'd like to sell them but 2nd hand shops will hardly buy several hundred cd's (could be wrong), and going online seems to mean having to input the details of each cd or the bar code information.

Anyone any ideaas?

Ta.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Cathal01

I know of a place in Galway. They take whatever you have and sell it for you. They don't buy it off you though, just take a % of profit.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,566 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

People underestimate CDs. MP3 in a car, for example, vs CD in a car? CD wins, every time. The sound quality is untouchable.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Sticky Fingers

Don't know where you are in the country, but there is a guy who sells CDs and DVDs on Sundays in The Peoples Park in Dun Laoghaire in Dublin. Have a chat with him, I know he buys from people, depending on condition.

Advertisement