Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fetishist in wexford?

Options
  • 19-10-2009 2:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

i only know 3 other people in wexford[a couple and a tranny] who go to the fetish night in dublin, are we that ordinary that wexford has only 4 fetishists or are we just badly informed? is it on anyone to do list??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 chicklick

What sort of fetishes are you talking about exactly???

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

something like this??

http://www.nimhneach.ie/

what end of wexford are you in?????

oh the more important thing, is yer missus a Troggo? that might be why your not gettin invited :D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Is there one that caters for trainspotters? :D

oblivian wrote: »
    i only know 3 other people in wexford[a couple and a tranny] who go to the fetish night in dublin, are we that ordinary that wexford has only 4 fetishists or are we just badly informed? is it on anyone to do list??

Nimhneach is the one of the main Irish ones alright.

Wexford is a little small though, unless you wants pics of yourself in your gear in the People next Wed, you might want to head to Waterford or Kilkenny (I'm guessing they have something that may cater for ya!)

something like this??

http://www.nimhneach.ie/

what end of wexford are you in?????

oh the more important thing, is yer missus a Troggo? that might be why your not gettin invited :D:D:D:D:D

What the hell is a troggo?? and for your information i am the mrs. well partner at least

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

OK Trogo is a term for a person whom others may consider les than Attractive even in the dark ;)

twas spoke in jest

oh right. ha ha. well i'm no miss world but i've never had a problem attracting men, if that clears it up in any way for you. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Hammer of Thor

Checked the link, looks like a lotta fun, not for me I thinks, I'd be way too self concious. I know one or two people who might be interested tho, I'll pass it on! You might just fill a minibus to next event yet! I'd pay to see the look on the drivers face when like 20 people show up with whips and what not!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

see u at the next 1 hehehehahahahahahahaheehehehahahahohohohohoho

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Aw maaaan, Enniscorthy trannies ftw!!

Things haven't been the same on the south easts fetish scene since Terrence 'the gimp' Kelly choked on his ball-gag at the back of the Hydro in Kilmuckridge. I hung up my arab strap and bondage gear when I went on Warfarin for my cardiac arythmia and started worrying about blood clots. I still keep some rubber gloves for 'date night' though...

'cptr

• Advertisement
Advertisement