Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eating out in naas

Options
  • 19-10-2009 8:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭

Morning everyone,

was just wondering. i am heading to naas next week and stayin in the osprey.

i am looking for somewhere to go and eat on the friday night. ( we have dinner on the saturday in the osprey)

I have googled it but i would like some local reviews.

Something a bit fancy, type of food not too important as i would eat anything off a mucky shovel.

Thanks in advance.

Martron

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

would anyone recommend the store house?

is it within walking distance of the osprey?

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭JackieO

The Store house is OK. I wouldn't be rushing back though. Its a good walk from the Osprey aswell and not that easy to find if you don't know where you are going.

Where you should go though is Vie De Chateau - its only accross the road from the Osprey and one of the best restaurants in Naas.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

looked it up . looks great. good reviews too. thanks for the suggestion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭SueWho

You'll need to ring Vie De Chateaux today to book- I find you need to book two weeks in advance. If it turns out they are full up you could try Las Radas , a cheap and cheerful tapas bar just before the traffic lights heading for Naas main st from the Osprey. Weeping Thaiger is a lovely thai restaurant over the other side of the town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭SueWho

Meant to say Vie De Chateaux is really fab and the €30 set menu is excellent value. Worth being organised and booking in plenty time to make sure you get a spot.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Hallo World

if ya like Thai.. the weeping thaiger is fab, opposite end of the town from osprey but worth a looky..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

I've heard Tenors is really good. Good value for money too. Might not be up to the same standard as the Osprey or Vie De Chateaux, if that what you're looking for

Advertisement