Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Offset Screwdriver - small - philips

• 19-10-2009 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi!

Can some one recommend a shop where I can get a small offset screwdriver - a philips is what I need.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭ttm

In what part of the world?

You might more easily find a small socket set that includes a set of screwdriver bits.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Kanedmick

Sorry - should have said Dublin area. I remember seeing a small one a few years ago with a bent head on it = offset.

Have been to B&Q and Atlantic and Homebase but no luck.

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭ttm

Try Woodies but take a look at their car aisle or Draper display area as Draper do a set of afaik 4 2 offset screwdrivers with an assortment of bit types.

So you could also try Halfords or Larger Motor Factors.

Edit> Have an old Draper Tools catalogue here part number 13984 set of 2 (2 straight ends 2 phillips). OR as I suggested a small offset rachet set part number 30781. Although both from last years cat so doulbe check numbers if someoneis ordering for you. Malpin also do a small 17 piece offset rachet and socket set (its on about 5 inches long) tha includest screwderiver bits for about 9euro.

Btw the correct size screw bit from an battery screwdriver held in Mole grips is just as good.

Wow thats excellent. That will keep me searching for a while and with a bit of luck!

many thanks!

If anyone is looking for this in the future, I got a set or 3 in Halfords Liffey Valley for about €6.

• Advertisement
Advertisement