Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cover for waste water

Options
  • 19-10-2009 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭

Hi All,
    Have a small friends coming up through the waste water pipes into the house (from sink / washing machine gulley) from outside to inside and up the the attic after that.
    Are there any covers you can buy approx 4" x 4" that can stop the little f*%&ers coming in. 3 DIY stores looked at me like I had 4 heads when I mentioned this. Would like something more professional looking than trying to make up timber boxes to cover them.

Regards,
    Paul

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭ttm

Try looking in the gardening section :D

You can get a leaf excluding cover for downpipes that covers the drain and the base of the downpipe maybe one of those could be modified?

But remember any gap you can get a pencil into is big enough for a small friend to use, maybe a fine filter that you remember to clean under the drain cover would be more use?

Advertisement