Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Texting Applications

• 19-10-2009 11:08am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I need to send a group text to about 50people.. I usually use webtext but iv used up the free credits. I get free texts on my phone but Nokia isn't liking my CSV file so I can't easily import the numbers into my phone.

Is there anything else out there I could use?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭IH77

Betamax like http://www.justvoip.com/ have applications you can send group texts from, but they are not free (about 2 or 3 cents per text). You install the application on your PC, not via your phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

Or just pick up a new PAYG SIM, more free texts albeit from a different number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Input the numbers into your phone one time and save them as a group?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Sully wrote: »
    Nokia isn't liking my CSV file so I can't easily import the numbers into my phone.

Is there anything else out there I could use?

Why isn't the csv working? Are you using the communication centre and then just click file and import?

Advertisement