Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprentice (IRL) - Season 2 Week 5 Discussion

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Oliver1985 wrote: »
    Anyone check out Brendan and Aoiffe at each other they must have had a lovers tiff:D

I read in some paper at the weekend that she ran off with ginger Stephen in the end...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Oliver1985

Lemlin wrote: »
    I read in some paper at the weekend that she ran off with ginger Stephen in the end...

Must be the tight white top he lives in does it fior her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Emmmooo

Anyone check out Brendan and Aoiffe at each other they must have had a lovers tiff:D

Id say what happened was Aoiffe told Brendan it was over and he wasn't too happy! Although i did see a hug at the end when they won the task!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Emmmooo

Anyone else think Brian should shave his head and get rid of that bit of hair left over at the front??? Think it would make him look more dynamic and bit more threatening and scary to the candidates in the way Jackie is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭Lothaar

Steve bullied and blustered his way through the whole thing from the very beginning

Actually, Sam was far more of a bully than Steve, with her persistent undermining and public criticism. Steve was just not particularly nice when she was badgering him at the shoot. He stonewalled her, which is not nice, but she did everything she could to make it appear to the Meteor crew, to Bill C and to the viewing public that Steve was incompetent - THAT'S bullying!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Must be the tight white top he lives in does it fior her

Lmao

Or his sultry G4 accent...

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭focus_mad

Some people are saying Aoiffe but Geraldine's da best lookin out of the lot of them:D:D

focus_mad wrote: »
    Some people are saying Aoiffe but Geraldine's da best lookin out of the lot of them:D:D
    Whatever your into dude:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 conchie

Can't wait for tonight......... the weekly dose of the Breffmeister has become must see TV !!!

Yeah !! But once he is brought back in he be sacked for sure!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Yeah i'm really looking forward to it aswel, and he does make it more interesting to watch :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 conchie

Yeah !! But once he is brought back in he be sacked for sure!!

Only if he is on the losing team !!!

conchie wrote: »
    Only if he is on the losing team !!!

Yeah so lets just hope he stays on the winning team for now!!

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

conchie wrote: »
    Can't wait for tonight......... the weekly dose of the Breffmeister has become must see TV !!!

+1

The best thing in the Apprentice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭DT100

The best comedy I have seen on the telly for a while:D....Bill aint no Alan Sugar though...." One of yizz will be fired " Holy god.

Advertisement