Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Help

• 19-10-2009 1:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am moving apt next week and have been told upc (ntl) don't have broadband setup in that area yet.

What are my best options? I am a heavy user and like a fast connection. I pay 40pm with upc for my connection currently.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

might help if we knew where you were. ;)

assuming you're in dublin though, you could have plenty of options, or possibly very few depending on where exactly you'rte living. go through the websites of each DSL ISP (eircom, BT, DIgiweb, Smart etc.) and see what is available in your area (would help if you have a phone number there to test).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭The_Chopper

vibe666 wrote: »
    might help if we knew where you were. ;)

assuming you're in dublin though, you could have plenty of options, or possibly very few depending on where exactly you'rte living. go through the websites of each DSL ISP (eircom, BT, DIgiweb, Smart etc.) and see what is available in your area (would help if you have a phone number there to test).

Sorry it's Clonskeagh, apparently UPC haven't setup lines there yet.

What is the best broadband option assuming availability?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

What is the best broadband option assuming availability?

Magnet or Smart, LLU.

Advertisement