Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Jazz festival Cork this weekend

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

dodgystuff wrote: »
    The Coronas in Cyprus Avenue on Sunday night..
    Not into much jazz myself, so this was the safest option :)
    Cant wait though!

There in Cyprus Avenue on Saturday during the day for an all ages show, sat night and sunday night, ALL SOLD OUT!! :(:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

Anyone know what the band with the guy who plays 2 keyboards at the same time and stands on a stool is called?
    They were in the shelbourne on the Friday night last year. If it wasn't so packed it could have been the best thing ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

Director are playing in cyprus avenue tonight! (friday) got our tickets and can't wait! :D im not into jazz that much!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

Im going to go see Natty Wailer from Bob Marley and The Wailers in Crane Lane tonight for some acoustic Reggae !! Very excited about that, not jazz but its my kinda music! :p:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭dodgystuff

There in Cyprus Avenue on Saturday during the day for an all ages show, sat night and sunday night, ALL SOLD OUT!! :(:(:(:(

Yeah I heard! Fair play to them.
    I was lucky enough to get my hands on a couple before they sold out

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Anyone going to see Fionn Regan in the Pavillion tomorrow? I have a ticket but my mate has backed out and I don't fancy going on my own. Been waiting for this gig for ages though :'( Gutted!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭Fabio

Fun Lovin Criminals tomorrow night in The Savoy...coolest and smoothest of all the cool cats.

Advertisement