Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John And Edward on X Factor

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Shane10

coyle wrote: »
    No, no they don't.

ya they do, if they left the show it would be just one performer after another..bla bla bla. what would you rather watch boring boring lloyd or jaimie. best thing on the telly right now and there irish. im behind them all the way.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Min wrote: »
    Second highest amounts of votes last Saturday. They are popular, people want to be entertained, I love them, they are just good fun and put on a great show.

Wher'd you get this from??? Im delighted if they did!!

Is it annoying anyone else that this is the second time they've been left to the end when announcing the results? Very pathtic annoyance I know but they're the one act that you wouldn't know if they just avoided bottom 2 or topped the vote!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

coyle wrote: »
    Ya dont see sh1te footballers playin for United (debatable i know but run with me on this!) so why should music be left in the hands of utter incompetents like them?

Are you comparing two teenage kids in a TV talent competition having a bit of fun to United putting out amateur players in their league games? Really?

Or, why should "music" be left in their hands? How the hell is it being left in their hands? How the hell is football being left in the hands of Man Utd?

I suspect not even you know what you're rambling ignorantly on about, it's amusing but really demonstrates the bad points of discussion on internet fora these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

deise_girl wrote: »

Is it annoying anyone else that this is the second time they've been left to the end when announcing the results? Very pathtic annoyance I know but they're the one act that you wouldn't know if they just avoided bottom 2 or topped the vote!:)
    Builds suspense / makes people think they're in trouble & therefore gets more people voting the next week / etc.

Despite what Dermot says, the order they're announced does appear to be orchastrated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

deise_girl wrote: »

It was on the Mooney show, some paper in the UK said the twins were 2nd, Danyl topped it after his sob story.

• Advertisement
Advertisement