If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips shop question

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Nicola on behalf of Ash

Hey Hick,

We have the HR1858 in stock at the moment for €99.99 (less 10% boards discount). Its the same as the HR1861 bar the colour of the unit and the HR1861 has a slightly larger fruit tube.

I have the HR1858 and its a great little juicer. The only things you may have to chop before you juice is the Large Golden Delicious Apples or the Pink Lady Apples as these are larger than most of the other apples and don't always fit in in one go.

The non drip spout is another feature the HR1858 but I generally find even with the non drip spout theres always a little to clean up after juicing. I'll give you a full run through in the shop if you're passing by.

And!!!! (as if this post wasn't long enough :) ) We're giving a free juicing book with all the juicers bought at the moment.

Thanks and let me know what you think. Nicola.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

hick wrote: »
    Hey folks

have you got any juicers in stock

Something along the lines of the HR1861 or HR1881

Cheers
    hick

http://www.consumer.philips.com/c/juice-extractors/11510/cat/gb/#filterState=JUICE_EXTRACTORS_SU_GB_CONSUMER%3Dtrue

My God that must be Karma - I have just asked Ursula to give you a call re. The RS6's!

Ok we have the stunning HR7774 at just €169.99 After your Philips Shop Boardies discount this comes down to €153 (call it €149!)

This is a really slick unit in Piano Black (sounds like a Monitor Audio speaker! )

We also have the excellent HR1858/90, again in Piano black, at just £99.95 - less your Boardie discount that comes down to €89.99.

Drop me a line if I any of these are interesting,

ATB,

John Mc & The Philips Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭hick

Nic thanks you as always for the quick response really appreciate it

And John too, Ursla did indeed call me a few mins ago, so thanks for that but more to follow up there

Saw what I believe to be the 1861 in my brother in laws today and it looked to be the job, is this something ye can get in, would prefer the larger fruit tube and happy to wait :D

As for the hr7774, being a foodie I already have a food processor, just fed up paying zumo 4 quid a go ifykwim

Thanks again to ye both for the quick replies
    Hick

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey,

Yeah I was going to point out the HR7774 isn't actually a juicer altough you could go to smoothie city on it.

The HR1861 is the 700W XXL large tube and I think they're going to be in the region of €149.99 retail. I will call in the am to confirm that with Philips. And don't forget you get your 10% discount on that.

Thanks and talk to you tomorrow, Nicola.

Hey Nic,

if you can get me one of these I'll take it based on it being about no more than €134 (but preferably a bit lower :D )

Folks who come into my house think it's a bloody philips showroom!!!!

ta
    hick

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey,

Yeah I was going to point out the HR7774 isn't actually a juicer altough you could go to smoothie city on it.

Ok Ok - I'll stick to TV & Hifi - I know when you are having a go at me :confused:

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi Hick

I'll chase the HR1861 up tomorrow with our rep.
    Fingers crossed I'll have one for you before the weekend.

I'll get our Juice orders across to you for Sat am delivery - nice and fresh!!!!

Cheers
    Ash

welcome back ash!
    nic kept the place tickin over nicely as always!!

thanks for that and there's a wheat shot with your name all over it

hick wrote: »
    welcome back ash!
    nic kept the place tickin over nicely as always!!

thanks for that and there's a wheat shot with your name all over it

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Thanks hick.

I just want a picture of Ash's face when he drinks that wheatgerm shot!

The HR1861's are out of stock with Philips Ireland at the moment but should be back in next week. I'll give you a shout when we see them and you can have it for €134 no worries.

Thanks again, Nic

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.