Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wings tattoo

• 19-10-2009 4:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

I would really love to get a tattoo of angels wings spread across my entire back. To make it look like they are opening.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Yeah mull it over :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Was there posts delted or something?? in less than a minute she gone from wanting them to having to think bout it?? *confused face*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

no posts deleted nothing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭QOTSA90

Iv got wiiiings!

Far from a standard placement, theyre on my stomach, I have to be wearing my trousers pretty low for you to see them like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 paul.walsh.44

Is it a bit common?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭~me~

are you asking for opinions or ideas?
    i think maybe you should really think it through, its a fairly dramatic tattoo. and its something thats become really popular over the last few years so you may end up thinking 'oh crap, why did i do that?!'!
    its like buying something nice in penneys and loving it til seeing tonnes of people wearing it and then not loving it quite so much anymore when you see it on the not so classy woman down the road!
    they'd prob look nice if they were really detailed but if they're done bad or you dont tell the tattooist exactly what you then it may look a bit tacky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Please don't! Or if you're adamant that you're gonna defy common opinion (and that 'screw what people think of me' approach). For the love of all that's artistic merit get something with..…er....artistic merit. Something you drew or a friend or have the feathers create an elaborate pattern or spell out a name or something. Do not fall in to the trap and just get wings for the sake of 'I'm actually a real angel in real proper life.....seriously!'.

Also you might want to note that a certain movie is shortly coming out. About angels. Called Legion. So yeh might want to reconsider.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 261 ✭✭Satyr_The_Great

If the girl wants wings then let her get wings..yeah original and artistic tatts are cool and classy but bloodyhell,, if a person likes a certain design let them get it,, its not up to others to tell her what to get.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

If you want wings then get wings. Having said that, if you're someone who is not so knowledgeable of the tattoo world then I would advise checking out what is out there as a source of additional inspiration.

Advertisement