Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro drummer available

Options
  • 19-10-2009 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I'm a drummer who has been playing the drums for 22 yrs and have played pro for the last 10 yrs.
    I am at a stage now where i am looking to commit to one band who are busy and are gigging regularly. To be honest i have had enough of session work. So if you are a busy band looking for a commited pro minded drummer. Please do get in touch. :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭navannavan

some basics, where you living were south dublin, what music do you enjoy playing to
    we are indie so low funsa at present

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Hi Stixwild,

It might be worth your while having a quick read of this thread and adding info to your post like your location, the age range and genre(s) you're looking for.
    Best of luck with your search!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Snooks

Hey Stixwild, we're a gigging Swing'n, Surf, Americana trio based in cork, not sure where your based but we're looking for a sticksman.
    Check us out at www.myspace.com/snookslee

Cheers
    Snooks

Advertisement