Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help, Driving lessons in Kilkenny

Options
  • 19-10-2009 4:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi Experts,

have my driving test next month (failed last time), just wondering if you can recomend a good driving instructor. I heard some instructors in Dublin are doing Guaranteed driving lessons. If you fail, they will give you free lessons until you pass next time. would love to know if there si any instructor in Kilkenny doing this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Dont know about the offer, but Richie Moran knows what he's talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Satyr_The_Great

Hey,, look up Eddie Lanigan,, he is with the irish school of motoring,, GREAT instructor, friendly, and doesnt force you to do stuff. He explains things well, if u get them wrong u get them wrong, he never pushes you, he does it in a way that u feel at ease and relaxed. plus he is a good laugh....i have his number somewhere but google him and give him a buzz. Oh yeah,, talk to him about dogs n chickens,, he has 2 rottweilers and an arse load of chickens.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Jeege

Abraham Lincoln Driving School, He's odd but you will pass!!!

Advertisement