Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Holly Willoughby's Dress on X-Factor Sunday

• 19-10-2009 5:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know where Holly Willoughby's dress on Sunday night was from? It looked like a two-piece with a black shirt and black/cream lace top with short sleeves and silver button detail. It really looked like a Karen Millen dress, but I can't see anything similar on their website.

Otherwise, I might be firing an email off to ITV.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

dudara wrote: »
    Does anyone know where Holly Willoughby's dress on Sunday night was from? It looked like a two-piece with a black shirt and black/cream lace top with short sleeves and silver button detail. It really looked like a Karen Millen dress, but I can't see anything similar on their website.

Otherwise, I might be firing an email off to ITV.

As far as I know all the info on the clothes they wear is on the ITV website. It definitely is for the contestants anyway so it might be worth your while having a look. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

On a side note, the outfit she wore on Saturday was awful!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Pythia wrote: »

Was that the red dress? If so I agree. Also, her hair was looking really flat. I prefer her with a bit of a curl in her hair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Pythia wrote: »
    Yes it was.

Her arse looked massive!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Holly's Twitter page says that the dress was from Karen Millen - just as I thought. Don't think that it's on their website though. Might it be from an older season?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Beth13

The dress you asked about is from Karen Millen. My ex boyfriend bought it for me for my birthday in August, but I am size 8 and he bought it in size 10, and it is a little big on me. It is supposed to be fitted, but it is a bit loose on me. I have worn it once and so am selling it as I won't wear it again.

It is mostly black, with a lace part on the top, over a cream background. It is knee length, and has small silver buttons. I saw Holly Willoughby wearing it, but it probably wasn't on the Karen Millen website then as this was a little while after I was given mine.

If you want it in a 10 then let me know...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Rachel86

Beth13 wrote: »
    The dress you asked about is from Karen Millen. My ex boyfriend bought it for me for my birthday in August, but I am size 8 and he bought it in size 10, and it is a little big on me. It is supposed to be fitted, but it is a bit loose on me. I have worn it once and so am selling it as I won't wear it again.

It is mostly black, with a lace part on the top, over a cream background. It is knee length, and has small silver buttons. I saw Holly Willoughby wearing it, but it probably wasn't on the Karen Millen website then as this was a little while after I was given mine.

If you want it in a 10 then let me know...

Hi Beth13,

just wondering if this dress is still available and if, of course, Dudara isn't interested in buying it, i definitely would be. saw it too and absolutely loved it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I'm not a size 10 unfortunately, Karen Millen clothes are cut a bit small on the bust as far as I'm concerned.

Advertisement