Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Bank for a Mortgage

Options
  • 19-10-2009 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭

Anyone got a mortgage lately. applying for one in a week but not sure who to be going with.

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

It's being said that BOI, AIB and EBS are pretty much the only ones who are lending, so I'd start with them and see how you get on.

Best of luck with it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,654 ✭✭✭Trampas

apply to all companies as you never know who will give you offers and rates

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

fiestaman wrote: »
    Anyone got a mortgage lately. applying for one in a week but not sure who to be going with.

I would second what toots said OP, i asked aib and ebs and both were willing pretty much the amount i wanted. Then comes down to which rates you want to go for and service you are happier with. I must say the Aib branch i was dealing with were clowns. Ebs were much better to deal with.

Advertisement