Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magazines for D-Boys SCAR-L

Options
  • 19-10-2009 5:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi there, I have a D-Boys SCAR-L ordered and will want extra magazines for it. The question i have is what magazines does it take? I have been told M4 mags but is this any make or just certain ones? Also when it comes to things such as box mags etc will M4 still stand as usable?

Thanks for any replies:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

the mags will all fit, take a look at MAG brand m4 midcaps, said to be extreamly reliable
    on box mags, i dont know if an m4 one will fit as im not sure if the mag wells are the same depth but im sure they are

oh i almost forgot, boxmags?!?!?!?!?! NOOOO!!!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

All m4 mags will fit the Dboys... :) It's an m4 magwell for all intents and purpsoes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Have a look on www.ehobbyaia.com for mags, anything that says TM compatible will do your gun. 90% of stanag magazines are interchangeable with the odd exceptions for tolerances.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Rodin<

Cool guys thanks a million!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

just as a point to note there is a 5000rd m4 box mag on RSOV.com that fits the SCAR. i seen someone with one and a black SCAR at HRTA, put some dire support down :D

And i got these recenlty and they are amazing, rate of fire is sick:p

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/magazines/aeg-std-magazines/king-arms-120rd-magazine-for-m4-m16-aeg-de-10pcs.html

Dont get eh H&K ones and obviouslt black ones if you have black SCAR:D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Their very hit and miss though, the aul King Arms mags. some can be flawless (My VN mags) and others can be a total piece of shite.(My Stanags, G36 etc). Better off going with the old reliables that are MAG.

Advertisement