Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little help needed

Options
  • 19-10-2009 5:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭

I was in Carlow earlier today in the Houston shopping centre and my partner picked out a bag she liked, it was in the shop next to Oasis. I want to ring them to put it away and collect next week and I cannot for the life of me think of the name of the shop. Its a surprise so I dont want to ask her, anybody here know the shop?? I know the shop on the left was fuse but its the one on the right.

I cant seem to find a list of the shops online, I know Id recognise the name if I saw it but Im gettin old an it wont come to me;)

Thanks a mil!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

We have a 'Houston Shopping Centre'? :o Maybe you mean Carlow Shopping Centre, or Fairgreen?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

my O/H thinks its Quiz.

@Croppy: its the shop where Darres Stores used to be. It's one building but has a load of different counters in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

ShayK1 wrote: »
    my O/H thinks its Quiz.

@Croppy: its the shop where Darres Stores used to be. It's one building but has a load of different counters in it.

Your OH is a star!!! It is quiz!

Thanx a mil!:D

Croppyboy you do indeed have a houston its a department store just down from the foundry on the opposite side. Im probably bigging it up calling it a shopping centre but the woman in our house loved it anyway:rolleyes:;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Well there ye go! I only seen this Houston place today! :o. Sure what would I know about girlie shops anyway, except of course that you run the risk of catching cooties in them! Ughhh :p

Advertisement