Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can I buy Forza 3 Limited Edition in Ireland?

• 19-10-2009 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

What shops will have the Forza 3 Ltd edition in Ireland?

I pre ordered Forza 3 at gamestop a few weeks ago, will I get the Ltd edition at gamestop??

Cheers:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Leprekaun

Yeah, I think pre orders are only for the Limited Edition but check with them anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

i pre ordered it at smyths last thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 20 captainZZZ

Leprekaun, yea, I will check it out 2moro if I get the time. Thanks.

mailrewop, do you know if you will get the Limited Edition from Smyths?

its on their website anyway http://www.smyths.ie/FORZA-MOTORSPORT-3-LTD-EDT-X360-!G10319-prod.aspx?qwSessionID=f31b2406-46b1-4dd8-8b9c-f39bf51421e0

never pre ordered anything in there before all he asked was for my mobile number but i asked to preorder the limited edtion

Thanks for that info, I'll check it out tomorrow:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,309 ✭✭✭VolvoMan

I pre-ordered the last one today in Gamestop. Apparently it's going to cost 65 Euro which I don't think is too bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,892 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

youll get it in GAME no problem as well id say. I dont think its going to be proper "limited" like they say for so many things

smyths are after reducing the price on both the standard and limited edition. the standard is now €50 and the limited edition is now €55 only reduced by €5 but still not bad.

i pre ordered the limited edition in smyths and i was just wondering when they text you to say you can collect do they send you a code or do you just go in and give the number you gave to pre book it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

mailrewop wrote: »
    i pre ordered the limited edition in smyths and i was just wondering when they text you to say you can collect do they send you a code or do you just go in and give the number you gave to pre book it

Went into Symths this morning and they did the same,just took my phone number.:confused:

Would like to have paid a small deposit or something just to guarantee a copy is held but they didn't even check on the system if it was possible to prebook a copy. I didn't even bother telling them that they have a prebook offer on their website.

I'll be suprised if I get a call back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 deisebeh

http://www.toys.ie/Xbox-And-Xbox-360-!WCAT43-cat.aspx?SH=&SI=&LAP=&Action=3&Page=2&did=&category=&subcat=&Profile=&ppagesize=&sort=S

smyths seem to hav it in stock has anybody had any luck out there or anybody hit up harvey normans

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Got a promo of this the other day, yawn-central, prefer PGR4, more into arcadey racers!

Admittedly I only played for a while!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,574 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Extra-Vision ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Ordered it in Gamestop a few minutes ago, said he'll give me a shout at half 5 if they're having it out tonight.

got a text from smyths saying to collect it tomorrow

good job I went back to gamestop to check which edition I ordered.
    The guy there said I had pre-ordered the standard edition:eek:

Have a limited edition ordered now:) Got the second last copy.

Can't wait till 2moro!!

They'd better give it to my dad, only realised after I'd ordered it I won't be back in town til around 7 tomorrow so I can't pick it up.

if he has your receipt and mobile number they should give it to him,

tell him to brin an iron bar too just in case!!

captainZZZ wrote: »
    if he has your receipt and mobile number they should give it to him,

tell him to brin an iron bar too just in case!!

He's the kind of **** who would use one if he had it. :P Fingers crossed he'll be talking to someone there I know, he sounds exactly like me so that should be enough evidence. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

The usb stick and keyring are a bit disappointing in the LE, decent amount of in-game extras at least!

Best. Game. Ever.

Chet T16 wrote: »
    The usb stick and keyring are a bit disappointing in the LE, decent amount of in-game extras at least!

Best. Game. Ever.

How're they disappointing? What size is the USB stick?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

amacachi wrote: »
    How're they disappointing? What size is the USB stick?

Just a bit cheapy. They look like promotional items with the logo on rather than proper custom stuff. The usb logo is just printed on. Its a sandisk 2gb stick.

Advertisement