Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports Survey

Options
  • 19-10-2009 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi All,
    I am conducting a survey to see if there is a market for an athletic monitoring device and system. I am conducting this research on behalf of a sports product engineer who is looking to develop a device that will measure an athlete’s performance through the level of sweat they produce during their sports activity.

To assist with the research, I need club members & coaches for the following sports: running, football/soccer, rugby or martial arts/boxing club to fill out a survey. I would like to thank you in advance for taking 5 minutes out to complete the below survey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=lMo0byTLpwiQgkUPnww3zw_3d_3d – Survey for club members

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=ZafkHZku6TTpPVwelhFRvA_3d_3d – Survey for coaches

There are two surveys, one for coaches and one for sports club athletes. If you know of anyone that is a member of a sports club or a coach for running, soccer/football, rugby or martial arts/boxing, please pass this on to them.

Hopefully if this product takes off, it can help assist us in improving our sports performance.

Regards,

Squash and Cycling Fan :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭scottreynolds

Had a quick look but stop at name. Remove the need for names and email addresses. You don't need them to gather information. If you do need them then state why.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 UniquePerspect

We need a name just for validity purposes. If you prefer you can just give a first name and the first letter of your surname.

The email is not important. We just ask for it so that if the product does take off, then we can let you know about it, that's all.

Please don't be detered if yous don't wanna to give your full surname, email address or phone number.

I do appreciate your comments. The next time I put together a survey, I'll know not to include these and when I do, to give a reason.

Thanks a million again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 EvilHomer73

You need to fix your Survey. You are using radio buttons where you chould be using check boxes for multiple choice answers on questions 5 and 10 on page 2. Your results are not going to be very accurate I'm afraid.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement