Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sports Survey

• 19-10-2009 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi All,
    I am conducting a survey to see if there is a market for an athletic monitoring device and system. I am conducting this research on behalf of a sports product engineer who is looking to develop a device that will measure an athlete’s performance through the level of sweat they produce during their sports activity.

To assist with the research, I need club members & coaches for the following sports: running, football/soccer, rugby or martial arts/boxing club to fill out a survey. I would like to thank you in advance for taking 5 minutes out to complete the below survey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=lMo0byTLpwiQgkUPnww3zw_3d_3d – Survey for club members

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=ZafkHZku6TTpPVwelhFRvA_3d_3d – Survey for coaches

There are two surveys, one for coaches and one for sports club athletes. If you know of anyone that is a member of a sports club or a coach for running, soccer/football, rugby or martial arts/boxing, please pass this on to them.

Hopefully if this product takes off, it can help assist us in improving our sports performance.

Regards,

Squash and Cycling Fan :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

I am conducting this research on behalf of a sports product engineer who is looking to develop a device that will measure an athlete’s performance through the level of sweat they produce during their sports activity.

i,ve a product that does that in Boxing-Its called a T shirt.

Spam.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 UniquePerspect

It's more for professionals that would be interested in using various performance measuring devices.

Still, if a t-shirt does the job for you, then perfect. Budget :)

Thanks a million to all of those that have responded to the survey so far.

I know that the survey does ask for an email address and contact number. Of course if you are uncomfortable giving this information out, then skip it as it is not an important element for the results. Thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

:rolleyes: sounds a lot more like research for college assignment - are u on the level dude??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 926 ✭✭✭drzhivago

Hi All,
    I am conducting a survey to see if there is a market for an athletic monitoring device and system. I am conducting this research on behalf of a sports product engineer who is looking to develop a device that will measure an athlete’s performance through the level of sweat they produce during their sports activity.

To assist with the research, I need club members & coaches for the following sports: running, football/soccer, rugby or martial arts/boxing club to fill out a survey. I would like to thank you in advance for taking 5 minutes out to complete the below survey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=lMo0byTLpwiQgkUPnww3zw_3d_3d – Survey for club members

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=ZafkHZku6TTpPVwelhFRvA_3d_3d – Survey for coaches

There are two surveys, one for coaches and one for sports club athletes. If you know of anyone that is a member of a sports club or a coach for running, soccer/football, rugby or martial arts/boxing, please pass this on to them.

Hopefully if this product takes off, it can help assist us in improving our sports performance.

Regards,

Squash and Cycling Fan :)

I think you are aiming at the wrong market
    Should be looking at elite athletes with money

Average competitive athletes could do without this and do with more money spent on training coaches for their particular sports and money spent on public facilities

MAny clubs dont have facilities suitable for children

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 UniquePerspect

The survey was just for general sports enthuciasts.

I'm only looking for coaches in football, rugby & GAA now as the rest of the survey requirements have been filled.

It's not for a college survey. I'm working with a sports engineer who needs some market research conducted to see if there is a market for such a product.

Thanks so much all. Much appreciate

• Advertisement
Advertisement