Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragon Age: Origins

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

ionapaul wrote: »
    I've put in 49 hours, have completed the main starting quests (Paragon of Her Kind, etc...) so can now do the Landsmeet, some of the characters quests and most side quests, but am told I've only 31% completed....could this be correct?!!!!

You'd be surprised the amount of side quests you can miss. For instance, there's a whole range of theiving side quests that only become available to you if you character has at least one level of the stealing skill, plus there's things like the companion quests which are easily overlooked as most people tend to use the same 5-6 of the 8-9 companions. There's other small things that are overlooked also, and some of the downloadable content, such as the Golem quest are counted toward it.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,324 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

The Witch Hunt DLC is a major, major let down. Only takes about 80 minutes to complete, consists of two dull dungeons and one pointless boss fight. No characters from the main game or Awakenings or reference to them, outside of the dog and a cameo from Morrigan. There's a Youtube video of the final cutscene that is pretty much the entirity of the DLC, I'd recommend just watching it rather than wasting the money.

Plot
    The 'revelation' as to what happens/happened to Morrigan answers nothing. She had the kid, then wondered about for a bit and is now going through a portal for some mysterious unexplained reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

That mysterious unexplained reason actually being not so mysterious and explained; that she wants to prepare the child for his future and what is to come. This is in reference to the events in Dragon Age 2, and though her and the child will not feature (child could as we don't know its name) what she is preparing it for will likely be important.

I thought it was a good DLC to have since it provides some closure to that part of the story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Jonah42

Quick question guys,

When you first arrive at Redcliffe and refuse to help Bann Teagan and leave, what happens? If you come back later on in the game are they still there waiting for your help?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

I think the game still progresses as normal, as in you have to find a way into the castle and deal with the boy but by not doing the stage where you fend off the nighttime attack the townspeople are all killed by the undead.

• Advertisement
Advertisement