Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies purse found on 33X

Options
  • 19-10-2009 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,179 ✭✭✭

I found a ladies purse upstairs on the 33X from town to Skerries this evening. The bus in question was the one that left town about 5:30 and arrived in Skerries about 6:30. The purse was on the seat on the middle of the right hand side of the bus. If it was your purse, contact Dublin Bus as I handed it into the driver when I got off.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Maybe drop a note to Skerries News or the people who put together the Parish Bulletin?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Skerries Community Association (www.skerriesca.com) seem to have a good e-mail circulation list (they are always sending me "community" messages anyway)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,179 ✭✭✭squonk

I've put a note in on the Skerries Community Association list. Good idea about Skerries news. I do know the name of the girl who lost the purse as the driver checked it after I handed to him and it was on one of the cards in it. If anyone knows Emma Taffe, then let her know her purse is with Dublin Bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

squonk wrote: »
    If anyone knows Emma Taffe, then let her know her purse is with Dublin Bus.

Thats decent of you. Not everyone would the same.

The name is familar to me. Will check in office in morning and if she is local I will p.m. you with her details.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Or see if you can Facebook her?

• Advertisement

Larianne wrote: »
    Or see if you can Facebook her?

Well done:) Are you a detective? The name wass familiar to me. Think Iv spotted her on face book may have recognised her through a few of her contacts, well I hope its her.

See, Facebook isn't all bad. :)

Larianne wrote: »
    See, Facebook isn't all bad. :)

Are you on it? I am not sure about it........ Anyway its a great way to try and get a purse back to someone

Of course. I can keep in contact with all my friends around the world. :)

A lot of the people in club I am in use it. Its a bit public, depending on how you use it I suppose!! Pity I was not familiar with it when I had a camera lens nicked out of my car.... Didnt know about Boards either

• Advertisement

Good idea re Facebook. I'm on it myself. I'll check her out. I'm hoping though that she's found the purse at this stage or someone has let her know where it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

Did she get her purse back?

trad wrote: »
    Did she get her purse back?

Yes, she did I'm glad to say! Have lost my wallet on a few occasions and it's such a pain. I've even just left stuff on the train by accident off and on never to see it again. Really bugs me so couldn't let it happen to someone else!

Thanks for the help and suggestions everyone!

Advertisement