Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30p-24p conversion problem

Options
  • 19-10-2009 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place to ask question;

A client has asked me to fix a video;

I was given a 1h 36m video that has gone through cinema tools to go from 30p to 24p, then it was put into compressor to speed up the audio. This method was taken from the Philip Bloom tutorial,

The finished result is a (56g 24p Apple Interm Codec) video that is too slow. The video needs to be sped up.

The audio/ video are in sync its just too slow. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to how to speed up the whole file? The finished video needs to go onto DVD.

None of the original 30p footage is available all I have to work with is the 24p 56g file,

would compressor work if I change the timing from 01.36.13 to 01.05.13?? A bit of trial and error? I presume there must be a much easier way of doing this,

Any suggestions/ help with this would be greatly appreciated;

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Realistically, if you could pull it into Final Cut Pro or any other editing software. You could speed the entire sequence up by any percentage.

Don't know if that helps at all....

Advertisement