Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Essence makeup.....new line like mac packaging?

• 19-10-2009 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

As it says on the tin, was browsing through an essence makeup stand in penneys today and noticed their new line (cannot for the life of me remember the name sorry!) is very similar to the mac classic black round plastic packaging.

The bronzer in particular was what caught my eye as it looked exactly like a mac msf (shimmery and veined in appearance) except it was only 3 or 4 yo-yos. Only saw it in one particular colour but who knows maybe they're more. I dont know if this is only a limited edition thingy either, but just thought id let ye all know!!!:) :):)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 KylaLux

yeah i was strolling by the stand in dunnes and the mac packaging is what stopped me in my tracks, it is a limited edition brand called "Creamylicious", i bought the bronzing powder (01 chocolate shake) and 2 of the eyeshadows (01 wild berry sorbet and 01 chocolate shake) and the "...made with love" eyeshadow quad (01 in love). i really love the packaging, seems sturdy and not going to break in my bag. the textures are lovely and soft, the quad is a little too shimmery for my liking though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

The eyeshadow quad looked alright but the bronzer looked gross, shimmer overload and nothing like an MSF in texture.

Advertisement