Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent Hairdressers in Cork City and Co.

Options
  • 19-10-2009 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭

My hair is starting to go out of control, I normally get a short hair-cut down in my local hairdresser but I'm going for a styled look, a trim, and I'm wondering can any recommend a decent hairdresser?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 babynellie

I usually go to Gorgeous on Georges Quay (i think) and im always really happy, and the staff are really lovely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭sunshinegirl

Jo's Edge in blarney theyre very good if your willing to go a little out from town. they did a great job with my hair :)

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Tilly Tally

Myself and my sister both go to Technique in Mayfield - they are really nice and actually tell you what suits your face and hair. Very reasonable prices for really good quality cuts. I'm very happy with them anyway, love going in there!

Advertisement