Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

basketball

Options
  • 19-10-2009 8:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

hey does anyone no of somewhere that i can train basket ball that isnt competitive , used love playing and want to get fit but dont want a major club or anything

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭RMDrive

Let people know where you are and then maybe they can help.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055707772 if you are in Dublin and free on Sunday evenings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 dee23ciaran21

need a club in cork east cork if possible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 plumax

hey does anyone no of somewhere that i can train basket ball that isnt competitive , used love playing and want to get fit but dont want a major club or anything

thanks

Hi if you wont i can give you web for basketball association you can contact Grace O'Flaherty
    League & Cup Administrator check there web:eek: http://www.dlbb.net/contact.asp?lang=EN:P

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Da GOAT

check out basketballireland.cm for the bball arenas link to their website. scrimmage games on tuesdays.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 eoineoin88

i'd be the same. would you know if there is any club in dudrum or close enough to there?

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭nialo

season is over.. most clubs arent training.. if you read the board you will see there is some pickup games on around the place thou.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 anderson9731

The team winning the Eastern Conference Finals earns one of the two berths in the championship round, with the other going to the team that wins the Western Conference Finals.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭Show Time

need a club in cork east cork if possible
    E.C. Glenmary.

Advertisement