Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Butter nut squash filling?

Options
  • 19-10-2009 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭

I know there's tons of reciped but I can't thing of the guys name on tv recently, he made a butter nut squash all I remember is that he roasted it with butter then took it out but it's the filling/stuffing that I was interested in and can't remember what he put in it or the guys name.

It's one of those cookery shows on a UK channel either Ch4 or BBC I think or could of been UTV, anyway the guy was making simple dished, he wears glasses, and does a recipe for each day of the week in every episode.

It's doing my head in now, have a butter nut here waiting to be stuffed lol.

Anyone watch the show or shed any light on the guys name I can't even google it because I can't remember the name of the show.

Comments

Advertisement