Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 7 - Time to Gloat

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Blendage

mar-z wrote: »
    It was a very good win alright, and looked to be a nervewracking finish.

As for our match I'm not as confident for my team as you seem to be, your team has the slightly better csr anyway and two forwards and my starting kicker are out injured.

Chicken actually Frankie.

I will admit Stab County has slightly better CSR, but you have consistently out performed Stab County against the same teams. So you might have a better balance across your team or simply being spot on with the tactics.
    Also my team's energy is fecked going into this weekend with a cup match still to go.

Saying all that I would really enjoy beating you!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Munster Mark II, WNWIM for Saturday?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

That's a bit freaky Orizio... just checked who I was playing and set it to WNWIM!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

:(

Have a very important league match today and missed the bloomin' line-up/tactics :(

I really thought I had it in the bag with a completely restructured team, but eh, have doubts now... the team going on the pitch definitely isn't my strongest. Arse poopery!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

FFS 7-0 down after a minute and a half. My outhalf did a ROG on it.:mad:

• Advertisement

mar-z is already 10 points ahead, this could get embarrassing.

33 POSSESSION 68
    24 TERRITORY 76

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

Blendage wrote: »
    mar-z is already 10 points ahead, this could get embarrassing.

33 POSSESSION 68
    24 TERRITORY 76

It has been a great start but injury worries are mounting, the prop I brought in to replace an injured prop for this match got injured and then his replacement got injured.

Although I did just win a scrum against the head so it hasn't had too bad an effect. :p

mar-z wrote: »
    It has been a great start but injury worries are mounting, the prop I brought in to replace an injured prop for this match got injured and then his replacement got injured.

Although I did just win a scrum against the head so it hasn't had too bad an effect. :p

It is hard to watch anymore of this game, I have never given away so many penalties and the out half is knocking on every 2nd ball.

Even the wind is on your side :)

"Ortega sends a short ball down the middle intended for Veale. The wind has caught this one and it's ended up in the hands of Robertson. The natural elements were certainly favouring Grubber RFC there!"

At least Musicboxers are getting a beating too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

Mine is turning into a bit of a epic.

A win and a draw. Happy enough. And unlucky Munster Mark II! ;)

• Advertisement

Le Sigh. Lost 47-0. Pretty decisive win, most likely signalling my destiny to finish 2nd last in the league. I had something like 47 missed tackles. Unbelievably bad defensive performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭corny

Won 50-6. Really happy, his team ambushed me last season! 5 from 5 now. Crunch game next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

Orizio wrote: »
    Happy enough. And unlucky Munster Mark II! ;)

Pretty pleased to have only lost by 15.... thought I'd gotten a score at the end but not to be. Still looking for my first win of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

Top of the table, but debating wether to go for promotion or not considering division III teams will have much higher CSRs then me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Oisinjm wrote: »
    Top of the table, but debating wether to go for promotion or not considering division III teams will have much higher CSRs then me

dont be such a chicken sh*e. go for promotion and take on the div3 teams.

Go for it! Div IV is boring! Plus even a no-win spell in Div III will be financially beneficial. I would say "c'mon and join us" .... but I'm pretty sure I'll be back in snoresville Div IV next season :P

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

Haha I guess I can just WNWIM all of next season and train up my players :D

Haha I guess I can just WNWIM all of next season and train up my players :D

And go on an aul cup run!

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭JohnButler

So here we all are now at the beginning of round 6. Isnt it grand. Apart from all the cursed ****** injuries!! I mean what the ****? I have now got 4 long term ****** injuries in my squad. And they just so happen to be pretty important squad members. I'm not ****** happy to say the least. Plus i wanted my full strenght team out to play Orizio in our league match and now i cant ****** do that because of all the poxy ****** injuries.

Disgusted.

I must remain calm.

**** it! **** it to hell!! Damn you Blackout Gods!!

• Advertisement

WNWIM on Saturday JohnButler?

I think it's clear he wants you dead.

WNWIM on Saturday JohnButler?

Certainly Orizio.

I think it's clear he wants you dead.

Good heavens above...thats a terrible thing to say!:D

DAMN John. Damn.

Ha ha good win Orizio. Well done.

Also good win for Munster Mark II. Delighted ye got yer first win.

JohnButler wrote: »
    Ha ha good win Orizio. Well done.

Also good win for Munster Mark II. Delighted ye got yer first win.

Stop pretending you're not writhing in pain! :mad:

Stop pretending you're not writhing in pain! :mad:

Doesnt hurt in the slightest. You have a better side and deserved to win. But dont worry the Gnomes will be back!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

JohnButler wrote: »
    So here we all are now at the beginning of round 6. Isnt it grand. Apart from all the cursed ****** injuries!! I mean what the ****? I have now got 4 long term ****** injuries in my squad. And they just so happen to be pretty important squad members. I'm not ****** happy to say the least. Plus i wanted my full strenght team out to play Orizio in our league match and now i cant ****** do that because of all the poxy ****** injuries.

Disgusted.

I must remain calm.

Ya I'm fairly annoyed about the amount of injuries that r happening recently. Have they change the match engine to make it that way. I went through the past 2 seasons without a single injury and now this season only a few weeks in an i've had 4 long term injuries. 3 of which were my first choice front row! In the match today i had 3 injuries that causes players to be replaced. I don't think they are long term injuries though thank god! As one of them is my backup prop!

Just found out that i have another player injured from that match. Seriously wtf have they done to the system as it seems to be making players getting injured all the time now in every match!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Finally, a win at last!

Thrashed someone. Much needed win.

Advertisement