Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 7 - Time to Gloat

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

eoferrall wrote: »
    Won today against another top four team, but the 2-4 positions are too close for me to be safe yet. In third by 1 point but only 5 pts ahead of 5th place so still nothing secure, but working on it!:D

Aiming to win the rest of the matches apart from Orizos 'scorched earth'! (Orizo want a WNWIM for that one? I will have full LTNT for cork coyotes then!:D )

A WNWIM will do nicely, yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

Orizio wrote: »
    A WNWIM will do nicely, yes.

I would like to go on record as saying you using my sig confuses the hell out of me sometimes! I scroll through a page and am going WTF am I posting all this crap.... them i realise, nah its Orizio so its all good!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

Some beginner advice.

Play By-The-Book, play Rush, keep the 'expansive' percentage to a minimum tactics wise, buy young players (17/18) with good non-trainable attributes, and don't invest in the youth academy.

Also, your locks are far too small. 195cm and up.
    Cool, cheers thanks for that...

I actually for got to look at the height of one of the Locks when I picked the team, he's way too small.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

Just stole a bonus point win against a much stronger team. Chuffed :D

Just stole a bonus point win against a much stronger team. Chuffed :D

Me too - beat Orizio... reading through it now...at have time mark and was down 17 - 8, so looking forward to a barnstorming 2nd half as the end score was 20 - 36!!! :eek:

• Advertisement

Well brough in a few new players last night and managed to secure my first win, against 3rd in the table(im 7th currently) :)

44-5 it finished :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

won 97-0. think thats my biggest win. and playing WNWIM. disappointed didnt make the 100!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

I lost 40-0 to Forze Juve but i played WNWIM as i knew i didn't have much chance of winning and need the extra training and to get my LTNT back up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Big win today, my first "real" win of the league...

21 - 18 against a superior side. Delighted with the win but was wishing for a bonus point.
    This now puts me closer to avoiding auto-relegation and I do believe it puts Bogwarriors into a playoff position (for the moment.)
    Good day for the Boardsies in Div 3 league 3. :D

Big win today, my first "real" win of the league...

21 - 18 against a superior side. Delighted with the win but was wishing for a bonus point.
    This now puts me closer to avoiding auto-relegation and I do believe it puts Bogwarriors into a playoff position (for the moment.)
    Good day for the Boardsies in Div 3 league 3. :D
    It does indeed put me into third for now. Great result frankie, delighted for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

I just bought a new italian prop. 133kg 18 years old.
    Going to be very good

oh . . . and I won 101-0 today, biggest win so far on br

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Smashed the league leaders and climbed into second. :D

won today against the early pace setters... good result and i am now in 2nd so I reckon barring a complete catastrophe against the bottom two I am in the top four and avoid relegation completly! :D

Smashed the league leaders and climbed into second. :D

You have a ie boards semi final fixture to accept.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

You have a ie boards semi final fixture to accept.

Will do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

Good game A'_J'

You've gotten alot better since the last match we played:p

Alls i need to do now is loose one more game- ( note : i did'nt intentionally throw our game, your team played better) -because i was far too high up on the promotion table.. I was something ridic' like 5th or 6th overall.. And i'm right in saying that'd place me in a better Div 3 league? Could be mistaken though...

Anyway, well played with all the signings A'J.. You out-foxed me :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

TheVoodoo wrote: »
    Good game A'_J'

because i was far too high up on the promotion table.. I was something ridic' like 5th or 6th overall.. And i'm right in saying that'd place me in a better Div 3 league? Could be mistaken though...

Position 3 goes into league 3 Div 3 etc.

Well I took on 1st in the League today in only my 4th game in charge and won!! Thankfully since I was looking to get my LTNT up for the last game or so.

So I should be now up to 5th, though 4th place may be alittle to much (7 points) with so little time left

Good to see that Everyone Likes A Tryer has been put right back to where he belongs by Deliverance. The fecker was getting awfully uppity... :pac:

I'm currently top in both my leagues.

• Advertisement

Good to see that Everyone Likes A Tryer has been put right back to where he belongs by Deliverance. The fecker was getting awfully uppity... :pac:

Ah its fine - 2nd or third will suit me! as long as I make the play off final (which most likely will be against you) which I plan on losing as I do not want to be promoted, but DO wish to maximise my earnings so want 2nd after the playoffs!! :D

Though not sure how one week I can beat you and the next with same team with a higher intensity i lose to them:confused:....was a nice comeback in 2nd half though! ;)

Ah its fine - 2nd or third will suit me! as long as I make the play off final (which most likely will be against you) which I plan on losing as I do not want to be promoted, but DO wish to maximise my earnings so want 2nd after the playoffs!! :D

Though not sure how one week I can beat you and the next with same team with a higher intensity i lose to them:confused:....was a nice comeback in 2nd half though! ;)
    You shouldn't have beaten me. I should have won 50-0. Yeah bitch.

You shouldn't have beaten me. I should have won 50-0. Yeah bitch.

Now now, don't be bitter!
    put your toys back in the pram... ;)

Big weekend in III.3 and it's going well for the boardsies so far.
    A win for me will put me in line for a top 4 finish 8-0 up at half time.
    A win for frankie will ensure he finishes in the top six. He's 20-0 up at half time.

is BR going really slow for anyone else or is it just me

ajeffares wrote: »
    is BR going really slow for anyone else or is it just me

me too, really annoying!

me too, really annoying!

Its much better now

Won both games, looking good for top position in both leagues. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

hammered second place 33-3 away from home which now puts me second only two points behind the leaders who i have on the last day.

• Advertisement

hammered second place 33-3 away from home which now puts me second only two points behind the leaders who i have on the last day.

Dont go for them! save your intensity for the playoffs, nothing to be gained by coming first in the league as there is no prize money for it now, it all depends on placing after playoffs.

Get them in the playoff finals!

Advertisement