Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCAD and IADT Open Days

Options
  • 19-10-2009 10:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Ok so I was planning on going to the Friday 21st of November for the IADT opening day but then I heard that some colleges when they have two days they cover the majority of subjects on one day and only a couple on the other.Does anyone know if IADT or NCAD do this and if they do what subjects to days etc.

Oh and what is the date for the NCAD opening day/days anyway.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

i went to the ncad open day last year and i think it was on the first thursday of december. i also remember last year there was massive queues from about 11 to get into the college.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 SaraActionFigur

The NCAD open day is down as this thursday, 3rd of december.
    but because of strike it may be called off and prosponded to january :(

details are as of yet unclear, if the strike is called off it'll be on, otherwise cancelled :(

and those queues are for specific department tours such as fashion, industrial design, paint etc. You're free to wander around the college as you please

Advertisement