Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banning Query

Options
  • 20-10-2009 12:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭

I seem to have been banned but genuinely have no idea whatsoever why. Could I be told why this is so or how can I find out ?

I'll take a hike and no problem about that if I have to but right now I'm in the dark as to the reason.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

Where are you banned from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭Abraham

Asiaprod wrote: »
    Where are you banned from?

When I try to access my previous posts, I get a window telling me I've been banned and can only post in the Prison Section. There's a suggestion about me possibly trying to post in some Soccer thread or forum but I haven't done that.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Hi there, your previous posts button relies on the search function to be working, the search function is not working at the moment, sorry.

Check this link for more details.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/announcement.php?f=30

Advertisement