Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tea Leaf Readings?

Options
  • 20-10-2009 12:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Dose anyone know of anyone in Dublin that is good at this? Or if you know anyone at all who dose this, or if anyone has gone to see one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

mary, she near crumlin

will pm her number

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

I can't say I would agree with Mary in crumlin been a good reader... She ask too many question and judges by your reaction... I actually find her very vague and general.
    But give her ago any way and see what you think... alot of people on here on this thread find her excellent....
    river 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

if you dont mind me asking why are you looking for a tea reading

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

I went to see Mary Tea leaves in November and nothing she said has happened and she said it would within 6 weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tasseographer

I know that this is an old post but I've just recently become interested in tea leaf reading myself. My granny used to do it and the best I could find was a cool app on android called 'Tea Leaf Fortune Teller' and it was pretty accurate. I'd love to learn to do this myself - if you know of anyone else that does this I'd like to hear where they are.

Thanks,

TL

• Advertisement
Advertisement