Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would i be granted a second loan?

Options
  • 20-10-2009 1:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭

I'm finishing my first loan with Permanent TSB this month (was for 18 months)

Now i'm thinking of getting myself a motorcycle, and i would be in need of yet a loan. Roughly the same amount as the previous one. (about 2k)

Things that have changed since i got this loan:
    - I've got a visa-card which i'm paying back on atm
    (i guess i should sort that one out first)
    - I've had the occasional overdraft.

+ I've got a payraise
    + paid my loan on time everytime.

What are my looks in this?

Edit: Missed the "non financial advice" note. Sorry mods. :( Might delete this as you wish.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

A lot of people have multiple loans. Banks generally review on a case by case. No harm in applying IMO.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Random wrote: »
    A lot of people have multiple loans. Banks generally review on a case by case. No harm in applying IMO.

+1, also if you don't want submit an application yet, you could make an appointment in your local branch to see the loans official and discuss it with them, they could look over your account and offer their advice an opinion on what your best option is.

Advertisement