Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby Stores in Northern Ireland

Options
  • 20-10-2009 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭

Hi All, perhaps you might be able to help me, do any of ye know of baby stores up the north that have a good range of baby buggys/travel systems etc. I want to get the Maxi Cosi Mura Travel System, the cheapest I can find in the south is €815 (That includes the pram part/car seat etc) I have seen them a lot cheaper in stores in the UK but after postage and packing its not worth it.

Anybody know of good stores in Northern Ireland?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

Toysrus in Sprucefield (Lisburn) have a good selection of buggies and according to The Afternoon Show on RTE1 last week they were the least expensive of all baby shops for other Dorel products. I checked their website and they don't stock the mura but do stock other Maxi Cosi items. HTH

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭jmcc99_98

Thanks Eoin, I cant access any "shopping" sites at work as they are all blocked. Might try that site when I get home

Advertisement