Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trouble with Irish Broadband.

• 20-10-2009 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

I am using Irish Broadband. Since yesterday, my connection has been extremely slow and often can't connect to webpages. Things like google and youtube just outright don't work.

Also xbox live won't work, as the xbox connects to the internat, but won't connect to live, saying that the MUT is too low, when I am sure that its high enough, as I'v checked it repeatedly.

Anyone know whats up... maybe an Irish Broadband thing.

P.s I'm using a Netgear Router.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Breeze, Ripwave or DSL?

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Liathroidi Dana

I'm sorry haven't even hear of the first two. But I'm pretty sure dsl.

Is it over the phone line? That would be DSL. The other two are both wireless.

Yea its wireless... not sure which one though. Sorry I really should know this.

I'm near definate that its Breeze, as ripwave is Mobile correct?

All this has happened all of a sudden, as before yesterday, it had been grand for the last year!

• Advertisement

If you're connecting wirelessly to the Netgear router, connect through Ethernet and see if that improves anything. If it doesn't, try connecting directly to the IBB box, removing the router, and see if that helps. If it's still got problems, then you'll probably need to contact IBB support.

Advertisement